Looking to begin your dream career in makeup? You’ve come to the right place. Taylor Andrews Academy – St George offers a renowned intensive two-week course that will help you develop the skills you need to succeed in the industry. Our award-winning artists help you build your skills so you can get the career you’ve always dreamed of---- whether it means working in a salon, retail store, with brides, or even magazine, film, fashion, or television. We’ll help you bring your art to the next level so you become a truly indispensable asset to any prospective client.
Build a strong foundation for your makeup career in fashion, film, print, salon, retail and bridal.
Mac Basic Colour Kit ($1000 value) including:
- 15 PRO PALETTE EYESHADOWS- blanc type, brun, carbon, club, contrast, espresso, indian ink, mulch, omega, orb, pink freeze, pink venus, plumage, sketch and woodwinked
- 1 PRO PALETTE EYE SHADOW CASE (insert)
- 1 PRO PALETTE LARGE/DUO
- 4 PRO PALETTE BLUSHES- gingerly, rhubarb, raizin and pinch me
- 1 PRO PALETTE BLUSH X6 (insert)
- 1 PRO PALETTE SCULPTING POWDER sculpt
- 1 PRO PALETTE SHAPING POWDER emphasize
- 3 PRO LIP PALETTES 6 Editorial Reds, 6 Modern Browns, 6 Preferred Pinks
- 2 LIP PENCILS spice and chestnut
- 1 EYE PENCIL coffee
- 1 EYE KOHL smolder
- 1 FLUIDLINE blacktrack
- 1 MASCARA false lashes extreme black
- 2 PRO CONCEAL AND CORRECT PALETTES medium and dark
- 4 FACE AND BODY FOUNDATION n1, n9, c3 and c6
- 3 MINERALIZE SKINFINISH natural light, medium and dark
- 3 LIPGLASS/LUSTREGLASS clear, beaux and pinkarat
- 3 EYE BROW PENCILS fling, lingering and stud
- PENULTIMATE LINER rapidblack
- 5 BRUSHES 210 Precise eye liner, 129 Powder/blush, 224 tapered blending, 266 small angle and 252 large shader
- Blank FACE CHARTS
- M·A·C BAG - Travel Case
- **MAC reserves the right to change product or color without notice** Taylor Andrews Academy does not have control over the kit options.
- **MAC Pro Student Card (20% discount from MACPRO)
- **Professional Photoshoot with a disk of photos of your model
- MAC Artist Tool Kit – additional $200
- BRUSHES 206 mascara, 109 small contour, 188 small duo fibre face, 138 tapered face, 195 concealer, 224 tapered blending, 190 foundation, 217 blending, 208 small angled brow, 219 pencil, 231 small shader
- FOUNDATION SPONGE
- POWDER PUFF
- BRUSH CLEANSER
- FULL LASH CURLER
- Basic skin care and color theory and how to identify different skin tones
- How to choose, mix and apply correct foundation, concealers, and powders
- How to analyze the face and accentuate or correct certain facial features.
- How to highlight and contour, shape eyebrows, apply eyeliner/shadow/mascara/false lashes.
- How to apply cheek and lip colors and how to create Natural, Fashion, Glamour, Bridal and Editorial looks.
- Tips on networking to expand your business and creating your portfolio.
- 2 weeks – Monday – Friday Day School Hours 10am-4pm Night School Hours 5pm-10pm
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Makeup artists working in the United States earned an average annual salary of nearly $64,000 and average hourly wages of about $30.50.