Few segments of the beauty industry are growing as rapidly as skin care. Taylor Andrews can help those looking to join this growing part of the industry. Our course is both Basic and Master Esthetics combined. In this course, students will learn everything they need to know about esthetics to succeed in this highly competitive industry.
Our 1200 Basic & Master Esthetic Course of study includes classes in the following:
- Skin analysis and consultation
- Facial procedure and treatments
- Skin histology and physiology
- Sanitation and disinfection
- Manual lymphatic drainage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Makeup design
- Eyelash and Brow tinting and perming
- Eyelash extensions
- European skin care techniques
- Spa therapies
- Detoxifying body wraps and treatments
- Chemical peels
- Introduction to the clinical/medical aspect of esthetics
- Business including professionalism, retailing, and other related course materials.
Why Choose Taylor Andrews?
At Taylor Andrews, our Esthetics area is fully equipped including: Ultrasonic Dermasound machine, Oxygen Facial machine, Microdermabrasion machine, LED light therapy machine several 8 in 1 machines, several steamer mag lamp machines, and several towel warmers. This helps our students get the hands on experience that they need to go out and be successful in this industry.
We care for each of our students as individuals, and we adopt a philosophy of “once a student, always a student.” We are dedicated to helping our students succeed in their careers --- even after you’ve completed your studies, our faculty members will do everything they can to get you placed in the job of your dreams..
Our objective is to help every student gain the skills needed to achieve their career goals, whatever they may be. We will help you every step of the way so you can achieve your dreams of entering this highly competitive but deeply rewarding industry.
Taylor Andrews holds new classes about every 6-8 weeks. We are accepting applications for all of our upcoming classes. Fall classes fill quickly so be sure to enroll well in advance of the class date you prefer. Please submit the Request Information Form to be sent information on Taylor Andrews Curriculum, Class Dates, Schedules, Tuition and Financing.
Financial Aid Available for those who qualify
FAFSA Federal Student Aid is available for those who qualify including Pell Grants & Student Loans. To apply go to www.fafsa.ed.gov. Enter the St George facility code 041842.
We also offer in house payment plans and accept financing that you may acquire from banks and credit unions.
Taylor Andrews Academy is proud to announce our partnership with the National Institute of Medical Aesthetics (NIMA).
We are now offering an advanced training course that is now included during our 1200 hour Esthetics curriculum. This training includes leading edge instruction provided by NIMA in laser hair removal, vein therapy, skin lightening, skin tightening, cellulite therapy and skin rejuvenation.
Didactic & Hands-On Applications
- History of Lasers
- Mechanics of Lasers
- Laser and Skin Physics
- Laser Safety
- Laser Maintenance
- Cosmetic Applications
- Client Pre & Post Procedures, Indications & Contraindications
- Fractionated vs. Non-fractionated Laser Applications
- Client Consultations
- Tattoo Removal
- Non-ablative Skin Resurfacing
- Alexandrite, ND:YAG and Diode Laser Hair Removal
- IPL Photofacials
- RF and Near Infrared Skin Rejuvenation
- Nd:YAG Skin Tightening
- Alexandrite Skin Rejuvenation
- Cellulite Reduction/Body Countouring
- Vein Therapy
- Non-ablative Skin Resurfacing
View Department of Education Regulations for Esthetics